|Lucy hugging her doll Linsey made for her and seeing |
her family for the first time!
Our journey to Lucy is quickly approaching!! We give all praise to our Heavenly Father.
As herMommy, I'm continually thinking about what more I can do to prepare our littlest one for this life changing event that will soon be upon her? GOD keeps whispering to me, you already know the answer - P-R-A-Y-E-R!!
Oh the mighty, mighty power of prayer! Because Ephesians 3:20 tells us that God can do exceedingly more than I can ask or imagine, I'm planning a day of prayer for Lucy Kim. And everyone is invited to intercede on behalf of this sweet baby girl and also for us, her family. I'd like to make Wednesday, August 21st Lucy's Day of Prayer.
If you'd like to join us in praying, we would be grateful. Listed below are some of the things that you could pray with us. (consider printing and carrying with you!)
-GOD WOULD BE GLORIFIED THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS
- Lucy's heart would be supernaturally prepared to trust her new family
- Lucy will be open and receptive to our love
- Pray against a spirit of fear for little Lucy
-A supernatural bonding to us
- Lucy's health
- Lucy's medical exam
- That we will have the opportunity to learn about some of Lucy's likes and dislikes
as well as her routines (ie: bedtime routine, bath routine, etc. to make transition easier)
- Lucy's foster parents and her foster siblings
- Our words and actions would glorify God
-Our family here in the States
- Sensitivity to Lucy's needs
-Wisdom in helping Lucy with this transition
- Pray against homesickness for us or our family
- Safety in travel (planes, trains, and automobiles)
- Sleep - that we can very quickly adjust to the time difference and get
- Our health
- Paperwork in Lucy's province and also at the U.S. Consulate
- Our friends, Dave and Kathi as they document this very special work that God
-Sunny weather -those of you that know me - understand why I write that!)
Our hearts are overflowing with thankfulness for each of you that have journeyed with us in prayer, financial giving and encouragement! We'd love to hear that you're joining us in prayer on the 21st -- drop us a line!
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us Eph. 3:20