Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"the messy middle"

Friends,

I read  many great articles on adoption, orphan care and all things related.  This particular article resonated very deeply with me as I have been reflecting during this Holy week on the cross and the resurrection of Jesus and my own redemption and adoption into God's family.  I wanted Our Red Thread friends to have the opportunity to also read this article and consider the author's message.  (to read the entire article, click on red link)

"Let’s own the Saturdays when the loss is heavy and come alongside those whose burdens feel crushing. Let’s not just celebrate with those who celebrate but also mourn with those who mourn."

"Have we become a resurrection people who gloss over the agony of the cross to get to the part when the tomb is finally empty?"                                                         quotes by author Shannon Dingle




No comments:

Post a Comment