Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Then and Now.....

There have been some pretty noticeable changes since the very first picture we saw of Lucy.   I thought some of you would enjoy seeing some of those differences with a few side by side photos! 

Known for many months  as "Little Miss So Sad", (below left) this is the first picture we saw of Qu Yan - December 2012.  After being home six weeks, Lucy Kim is full of smiles!
First picture of Lucy we saw, Dec. 2012/ Home - Oct. 2013

Getting updated pictures of your children is better than GOLD!  Pictures are often few and far between (if you're even blessed enough to get them at all).  I'm pretty sure you can see sparkles in those happy eyes on the right!


China -April 2013                            Home- October 2013

December, 2012 Qu Yan was moved into the home of a foster family that lived on the same grounds as the orphanage she was living in.  She was loved for ten months by her "China Mama".   I love this woman for taking good care of and loving on our little girl until Daddy and I could bring her home!


Lucy with her foster Mama/Dec. 2012     Lucy and I - Oct. 30, 2013   


No comments:

Post a Comment