Isaiah 43:5

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5

Monday, December 23, 2013

Preparing for Christmas 2013

As we continue to celebrate FIRSTS with Lucy Kim, I thought I'd give you a sneek peek of our preparations for Christmas.  A few weeks ago, I had what I thought was a no spill cup in my purse - apparently I was wrong.....my purse and camera got very wet!  While the purse is dry and fine, the camera was ruined (even after trying the rice trick).  My sweet hubby, gave me an early Christmas present and I'm practicing with my new camera....... thus the photo filled blog post! :)
10 of 'em!

Blessed to add Lucy's stocking this year!

Chosen and Cherished!
This thing called "FAMILY" is fabulous!

Linsey and Lucy - oldest and youngest :)

Happy to have Brittany home!

I have to agree with Kurt - those cheeks are irresistibly kissable! 


Emily and Lucy

Practicing the "duck face" with big sis!

Like this Sis?
The rehearsed surprise face!
Look who's photo bombing this picture :)

Four youngest

Wrestling with the brothers.....

Not a morning girl!

Mommy and Lucy
Someone is ALWAYS trying to steal a kiss from this cutie-pa-tootie!

Daddy and Lucy


The other night we celebrated Christmas (early) with Merle's parents. It was only then that we realized that  Lucy received what we think might have been her first wrapped present!  She really wasn't sure what to do with it. (but was more than happy to "rip the paper" with Mommy.   She was so delighted with what was inside and repeated several times "Lucy's!, Lucy's!"  More Christmas fun to come......
















No comments:

Post a Comment